A country coordinator is responsible for implementing the Healthy Entrepreneurs franchise model. We are looking for a country coordinator for our new company in Kenya. Healthy Entrepreneurs Kenya is in the start-up phase and needs to be set up, further developed and build a network of entrepreneurs in 2018.
You will be responsible for this process together with your local colleagues and partner organisations in Kenya. In practice, this means that you will explore the market, enhance the business model specifically for Kenya and boost the full process of recruiting micro-entrepreneurs up to the procurement and distribution of medicines and drugstore products. You are based in the Western region in Kenya. You will report to the operations manager and work close together with other colleagues of Healthy Entrepreneurs Uganda and the headquarters in the Netherlands.
- self-employed and you have an entrepreneurial business spirit
- highly driven to contribute to social impact globally
- a hands-on professional with broad cultural understanding
- able to work in an entrepreneurial environment; taking our business to the next social and financial level
- educated and experienced in business related processes: finance, procurement, sales, logistics and inventory control
- willing and able to live in a remote area
- ensuring the business plan and growth goals for each of the countries are successfully reached
- enthusiastic to act as a mentor for the local colleagues
- structured and organized
- willing to work on the business for 6 months to one year
- available on a fulltime basis
- resident of the Netherlands (preferably)
- fluent in English (both in speech and in writing)
- experienced in managing operations/logistics in an African environment is an advantage
What we offer
A loyal and ambitious work environment. A team that wants to make a difference and create global impact! Our main office is in Utrecht, the Netherlands. Country coordinators receive a reasonable remuneration.
Last application date is January 17th 2018. For more information or to submit your application, please reach out to [email protected]. Please accompany your CV with a short motivation.