We are Healthy Entrepreneurs
Why are there still over 2 billion people worldwide who do not have access to basic essential healthcare? Healthy Entrepreneurs is a social enterprise, founded in 2011, with the aim to systematically solve this situation. HE deploys a last-mile distribution model to deliver affordable and reliable health products and services to the poorest families living in rural areas. Through a network of trained micro-entrepreneurs, we manage a fully integrated end-to-end supply chain of reliable products and ensures customers are provided with practical health information. For that matter, isolated villages are transforming into strong, well-informed communities. Currently we are servicing over 2 million people with our businesses and HE is continuously growing.
HE is looking for a Country Coordinator
A country coordinator is responsible for implementing the Healthy Entrepreneurs franchise model. We are looking for the following country coordinators; one who will work at our company in Ghana and one for our company in Tanzania. Both organisations are in the start-up phase and need to be further developed, expanded and professionalised. You will be responsible for this process together with your local colleagues in the countries. In practice this means that you will expand and boost the full process of recruiting micro-entrepreneurs up to the distribution of medicines and drugstore products such as shampoo, creams and tooth paste. You are based in the Geita region in Tanzania, or Bibiani district in Ghana and will have frequent contact with the Healthy Entrepreneurs headquarters in the Netherlands as well as other colleagues in Africa.
- experienced in managing operations/logistics in an African environment
- highly driven to contribute to social impact globally
- a hands-on professional with broad cultural understanding
- able to work in an entrepreneurial environment; taking our business to the next social and financial level
- educated and experienced in business related processes: procurement, inventory control, sales and finance
- willing to live in a remote area
- ensuring the business plan and growth goals for each of the countries are successfully reached
- enthusiastic to act as a mentor for the local colleagues
- structured and organized
- willing to work on the business for at least one year
- available on a fulltime basis
- resident of the Netherlands (preferably)
- fluent in English (both in speech and in writing)
What we offer
A loyal and ambitious work environment. A team that wants to make a difference and create global impact! Our main office is in Utrecht, the Netherlands. Country coordinators receive a local consultancy contract and remuneration based on local standards.
Last application date is August 18 2017. For more information or to submit your application, please reach out to email@example.com. Please accompany your CV with a short motivation.