Chief Partnership Officer
Healthy Entrepreneurs is looking for a partnership manager (fulltime)
In Sub-Saharan Africa, over 600 million people lack access to basic healthcare. Reaching the last mile with essential healthcare services is challenging as professional healthcare providers are lacking and products and medication are often unavailable, too expensive or of poor quality. To solve this problem, Healthy Entrepreneurs was founded in 2012.
Healthy Entrepreneurs is a social enterprise with more than 10 years of experience in offering health services in rural areas in African countries. With our network of 15,000 Community Health Entrepreneurs, more than 18 million people in Burundi, Burkina Faso, Kenya, Tanzania, and Uganda benefit from home-based care services offered.
In the coming 8 years, Healthy Entrepreneurs will expand her network to 250,000 Community Health Entrepreneurs, serving more than 300 million people in 20 countries. The package of health products and services offered will further expand using technology and other tailored innovations. By 2030, Healthy Entrepreneurs aims to be the leading last mile service delivery organization for primary healthcare in Sub Saharan Africa.
To establish our ambitions, we are looking for a partnership manager, who is responsible for the transition of health service provision rural and remote settings into a sustainable and affordable way by aligning with all key stakeholders in this process. The manager is responsible for stakeholder management, strategic partnerships, and coalitions and for raising donor funds for expansion of activities in new countries, innovations.
The partnership manager is a pro-active and commercial professional who has relevant experience in building businesses in partnership with international and national private and public parties. The partnership manager is part of the international leadership.
The position holds the following responsibilities
1. Transition of the Health Entrepreneurs model to a mainstream solution for home-based care in rural and remote settings
2. Establish a position for the social enterprise Healthy Entrepreneurs as key player in the field of social development
3. Stakeholder management with key international stakeholders, decisionmakers and funders in the field of home-based care and community health
4. Create strategic collaboration with key stakeholders, funders, and investors to gain experience with the Healthy Entrepreneurs model
5. Raise investment and funding for further expansion of activities of Healthy Entrepreneurs primarily in expansion to new countries, innovations, and technology development
6. Supervision of the establishment and expansion of relationships with national governments and national offices of international stakeholders and embassies
7. Build and expand the network of European and American family offices
8. Responsible for the collaboration with donor investors, including supervision of project management
9. Coordinate and supervise relationship with international and local research institutes
Place of assignments
For this position, there is no place of assignment defined. Regular travelling within Europe and the United States is part of the position.
Qualifications and profile
We are looking for a partnership manager with the following characteristics
- Master’s in business administration, social science or other relevant degree
- Minimum 10 years of relevant experience in international business and market development, strategic collaboration, and partnership management
- Commercial and business-minded and in possession of an entrepreneurial business spirit
- Strategic, pro-active, and resilient professional with broad cultural understanding
- Intrinsically driven to contribute to social impact globally
- Experience with investment and fundraising for innovations and market development
- Willingness to travel up to 40% of the time and flexible to respond to new opportunities
- Experience with international health stakeholders is preferred, but not prerequisite
- Affection and experience with Sub Saharan Africa preferably
- Available on a fulltime basis
- Fluent in English (both in speech and in writing)
Key competencies for the position are
- Communication effectively across cultures
- Think strategically
- Build relationships
- Customer and partner focused
- Goal-oriented and result-driven
- Creativity or thinks out of the box
- Market development oriented
What we offer
A loyal, dynamic, and ambitious work environment. A team that wants to make a difference and create global impact! And an opportunity to take full responsibility and ownership to further develop both the organization, personal skills and expertise at the same time. Renumeration is conform market standards.
For more information, please check www.healthyentrepreneurs.nl or reach out to [email protected]. Please ensure your resume/CV and motivational letter are with Nicole by January 21st, 2023.